How to Delete BondEvalue Completely
Learn how to delete your BondEvalue account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete BondEvalue Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BondEvalue:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your BondEvalue account, contact BondEvalue via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify BondEvalue of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete BondEvalue on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete BondEvalue".
3. Delete BondEvalue on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "BondEvalue" and Click "Uninstall".
BondEvalue Product Details
"Download Now! Enjoy the app's basic features FREE with no obligation for 15 days" The BondEvalue App is a great new way to monitor your Bond Portfolio. It is your one stop bond portfolio management App which allows you to check the real trading prices of bonds, get new issue alerts, search for bonds that suit your preferences. MANAGE YOUR PORTFOLIO: Create and manage your own bond Portfolio by selecting bonds based on your preferences of country, sector and credit risk (using our simplified 3 point scale) Monitor your daily Portfolio performance by tracking the real time gains or losses made by the individual bonds present in the portfolio. Switch between the bond’s daily price and invested amount changes simply by clicking the daily price. Click on issuer name to view the complete details of the bond like: • Buy and Sell Prices/Yields • Historical Price and Yield Graphs • Industry type • Credit Risk • Country of Risk • Amount Issued • Amount Outstanding • Issue Date • Maturity Date • Next Call Date • Liquidity • Guarantor • Yield to Call • Yield to Maturity WATCH LIST: Keep track of the bonds you may wish to keep an eye on so that you can trade when the timing is suitable for you. You can also set Alerts on bond prices according to your requirement which are triggered when your set levels are breached. SEARCH AND ADD: Search for the bonds that you wish to add to your Portfolio or Watchlist. Use criteria like yield range, maturity range, sector type, issuer and country of Risk. The bonds can also be searched based on if they are callable or perpetual. INSTANT NEW ISSUES UPDATES: Keep a track of the latest issued bonds simply by clicking on the new issues tab to view the list of the 10 most recent issues bonds. Also, get notified for latest issues on your phone through the in-App notifications. LIVE CHAT: Speak with our fixed income specialists to answer your queries. SUBSCRIPTION PLANS: Currently two subscription plans are available, BASIC and PREMIUM. The BASIC and PREMIUM subscription plans allows the user to add a maximum of 10 bonds and 50 bonds each in the portfolio and watchlist sections of the App respectively. Once a user chooses to subscribe to any of the two available plans, they will be charged a price according to their country (price will be shown in the app before the user confirms the payment). The key features of the BondEvalue App’s In-App purchases are: 1. The subscription plans currently available are non-renewal monthly subscription plans which can be purchased using google In-App Purchases. 2. The BASIC (US$19) plans allows 10 bonds each to be added to ones portfolio and watchlist sections while allowing unlimited bonds to be searched using the search criteria. 3. The PREMIUM (US$49) plans allows 50 bonds each to be added to ones portfolio and watchlist sections while allowing unlimited bonds to be searched using the search criteria. In case you are unable to search any particular bond that you are interested in, you can provide us the details and we will be happy to add it to the system.