How To Delete Bluebird by American Express Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Bluebird by American Express account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Bluebird by American Express app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Bluebird by American Express completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Bluebird by American Express
Delete Bluebird by American Express Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bluebird by American Express. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bluebird by American Express via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bluebird .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bluebird of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Bluebird by American Express's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bluebird by American Express on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bluebird by American Express from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Bluebird by American Express app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Bluebird by American Expresss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bluebird by American Express icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bluebird by American Express.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bluebird by American Express app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bluebird by American Express" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Bluebird by American Express app from your Android device
To delete Bluebird by American Express from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bluebird by American Express.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bluebird by American Express app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bluebird by American Express app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bluebird by American Express Software Details
HOW IT WORKS: • Quickly view your Available Balance without logging in to your account • View your transaction history • View information about your transactions by clicking on an individual transaction FEATURES: • Locate MoneyPass® ATMs • Set funds aside in your SetAsideSM Account • Send money to your Family Accounts and see their transaction history ADD MONEY: • Add checks with your mobile phone • Add money to your Account from your bank account or debit card • Find cash reload locations near you on the go MANAGE MONEY: • Access your Direct Deposit information • Pay Bill...