How To Delete Blinkist - Nonfiction Books Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Blinkist - Nonfiction Books account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Blinkist - Nonfiction Books app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Blinkist - Nonfiction Books completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Blinkist - Nonfiction Books
Delete Blinkist - Nonfiction Books Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Blinkist - Nonfiction Books. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Blinkist - Nonfiction Books via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Blinkist .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Blinkist of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Blinkist - Nonfiction Books's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Blinkist - Nonfiction Books on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Blinkist - Nonfiction Books from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Blinkist - Nonfiction Books app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Blinkist - Nonfiction Bookss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Blinkist - Nonfiction Books icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Blinkist - Nonfiction Books.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Blinkist - Nonfiction Books app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Blinkist - Nonfiction Books" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Blinkist - Nonfiction Books app from your Android device
To delete Blinkist - Nonfiction Books from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Blinkist - Nonfiction Books.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Blinkist - Nonfiction Books app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Blinkist - Nonfiction Books app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Blinkist - Nonfiction Books Software Details
Join 10 million Blinkist users and fit reading into your life! Boost your knowledge and discover new perspectives to become a better, smarter you with the Blinkist app. Get the key insights from 3000+ bestselling non-fiction books that cover leadership, history, psychology and more. Enjoy this month's NY Times bestsellers: - Educated by Tara Westover - Becoming by Michelle Obama - Three Woman by Lisa Taddeo - Born a Crime by Trevor Noah ===================== FEATURES ✔ Listen to audio versions for hands-free learning ✔ Read and highlight key ideas instantly...