How to Delete BitKeep Completely
Learn how to delete your BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet account, your personal data and also delete the BitKeep app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete BitKeep Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with BitKeep.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify BitKeep of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting BitKeep's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete BitKeep app from your Iphone
If you want to delete BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete BitKeep from your Android phone
To delete BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
BitKeep: Crypto DeFi Wallet Software Details
1. ● DeFi Desk: Integrate market quotations, project information and transaction, data ranks from six core dimensions, manage personal digital assets efficiently, synchronize data on blockchain in real time, buy/sell global premium assets with one click.
2. ● Users can create new wallets on Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (Matic), Solana (SOL), OkChain (OKT), HECO (HT), etc.
3. BitKeep is the most comprehensive decentralized multi-chain wallet in Asia, combines wallet, cross-chain, DeFi, Dapp, NFT together as one.
4. BitKeep has more than 4,000,000 users worldwide in 168 countries and regions such as North America, Europe, Japan, South Korea, China, Russia and Southeast Asia, South Asia etc.
5. ● Aggregate cross-chain bridges such as Polygon Network and zkSync to quickly realize the assets swap from chain to chain.
6. ● Multi-chain wallet: BitKeep currently supports 30+ main chains such as BTC/ETH/BSC/Polygon/Solana/DOGE and 4,5000+ asset, and the number is still increasing.
7. ● DApp Ecology: Aggregation engine + DApps ecology, allowing you to interact with Web3 decentralized applications (DApps) powered by Ethereum.
8. ● Cross-Chain: Self-developed BitSwap transaction aggregator, support automatic optimization, cross-chain exchange, simple operation process.
9. ● NFT Area: In the latest version, BitKeep officially supports ERC721 and launches the NFT area.
Reported Deleting Issues
My account has been corrupted by a scammer and doesn't feel safe anymore
— by Mercy on Sep 04 2022