How to Delete Color Portfolio Completely
Learn how to delete your Color Portfolio account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Color Portfolio Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Color Portfolio:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Color Portfolio account, contact Color Portfolio via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Color Portfolio of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Color Portfolio on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Color Portfolio".
3. Delete Color Portfolio on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Color Portfolio" and Click "Uninstall".
Color Portfolio Product Details
Apply paint color to photos of your space, access fan decks, match favorite hues to Benjamin Moore colors and more with the Benjamin Moore Color Portfolio® app. Take color capture even further with the Benjamin Moore ColorReader, our integrated color capture device. Find the right paint colors (and have fun doing it) with these features: VIRTUAL FAN DECK Easily scroll through Benjamin Moore’s library of trusted colors including Color Preview®, Benjamin Moore Classics®, Affinity®, Historical Collection, Off-Whites and the Designer Classics. PHOTO VISUALIZER Take a photo of a room and “try on” colors by tapping a surface for instant masking, or use photos from our inspiration gallery. VIDEO VISUALIZER Step into augmented reality and apply Benjamin Moore paint color to surfaces in real-time. PRECISION COLOR MATCHING With purchase of the Benjamin Moore ColorReader or ColorReader Pro device by Datacolor, you can match any color IRL to colors in our library. To order a device, visit datacolor.com/bmorders.