How To Delete Behance Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Behance account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Behance app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Behance completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Behance Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Behance. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Behance via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Behance.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Behance of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Behance's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Behance on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Behance from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Behance app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Behances from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Behance icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Behance.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Behance app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Behance" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Behance app from your Android device
To delete Behance from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Behance.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Behance app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Behance app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Behance Software Details
Showcase your work, and get inspired by millions of projects in the worlds largest creative network. KEY FEATURES • Browse projects from dozens of creative fields like photography, illustration, and interaction design • Follow work from designers and artists you love • Share your latest creations to showcase your creative talent. • Explore work of creatives from AIGA, AdWeek, RISD, SVA, and many others ABOUT BEHANCE Behance is the leading online platform to showcase & discover creative work and is part of the Adobe Family. Behance’s team of curators feature new work every day...