How To Delete WeatherBug Widget Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your WeatherBug Widget account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the WeatherBug Widget app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with WeatherBug Widget completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like WeatherBug Widget
Delete WeatherBug Widget Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by WeatherBug Widget. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting WeatherBug Widget via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with WeatherBug Widget.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify WeatherBug Widget of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete WeatherBug Widget's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of WeatherBug Widget on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete WeatherBug Widget from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting WeatherBug Widget app from an Iphone
If you want to delete WeatherBug Widgets from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the WeatherBug Widget icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on WeatherBug Widget.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the WeatherBug Widget app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete WeatherBug Widget" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting WeatherBug Widget app from your Android device
To delete WeatherBug Widget from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on WeatherBug Widget.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the WeatherBug Widget app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the WeatherBug Widget app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
WeatherBug Widget Software Details
The WeatherBug widget for Android is feature packed and backed by the world's largest network of professional weather stations across the United States. With access to over 10,000 professional weather stations in the US and 50,000 global weather stations, our weather widget will give you the current weather conditions and weather forecasts for your location with just a quick glance at your home screen. FEATURES • Select from multiple weather widgets in five different sizes • Use the custom clock widget with alarm function • Set your preferred temperature to Celsius or Fahrenheit • Rece...