How to Delete AT&T [email protected] Completely
Learn how to delete your AT&T [email protected] account, your personal data and also delete the AT&T [email protected] app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with AT&T [email protected] completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete AT&T [email protected] Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by AT&T [email protected] They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting AT&T [email protected] via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with AT&T [email protected]
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify AT&T [email protected] of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting AT&T [email protected]'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of AT&T [email protected] on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete AT&T [email protected] from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete AT&T [email protected] app from your Iphone
If you want to delete AT&T [email protected] from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the AT&T [email protected] icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on AT&T [email protected]
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the AT&T [email protected] app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete AT&T [email protected]" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete AT&T [email protected] from your Android phone
To delete AT&T [email protected] from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on AT&T [email protected]
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the AT&T [email protected] app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the AT&T [email protected] app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
AT&T [email protected] Software Details
1. With no setup fees or complex system hardware required, plus instant activation, RingCentral [email protected] from AT&T is available in three Editions - Standard, Premium and Enterprise and is billed conveniently to your AT&T bill.
2. Visit att.com/officeathand to learn how AT&T [email protected] can improve customer satisfaction, help manage costs and enhance your professional image.
3. Connect employees with one cloud based phone and fax system, allowing them to work virtually anywhere, and simplify how customers reach your business.
4. Activate, set up, and manage a complete mobile business phone system right from your select smartphone in minutes.