How to Delete AT&T Work Completely
Learn how to delete your AT&T Workforce Manager account, your personal data and also delete the AT&T Work app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with AT&T Workforce Manager completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete AT&T Work Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by AT&T Workforce Manager. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting AT&T Workforce Manager via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with AT&T Work.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify AT&T Work of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting AT&T Work's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of AT&T Workforce Manager on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete AT&T Workforce Manager from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete AT&T Work app from your Iphone
If you want to delete AT&T Workforce Manager from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the AT&T Workforce Manager icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on AT&T Workforce Manager.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the AT&T Workforce Manager app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete AT&T Workforce Manager" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete AT&T Work from your Android phone
To delete AT&T Workforce Manager from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on AT&T Workforce Manager.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the AT&T Workforce Manager app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the AT&T Workforce Manager app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
AT&T Workforce Manager Software Details
1. The application allows for businesses to know the location of mobile workers, send out work order information to employees, create easier dispatching, and allow users to clock in and out from the field.
2. There are prebuilt forms in the AT&T Workforce Manager that are industry specific available for use and businesses can customize the forms or build forms from scratch.
3. Work order information is available instantly and sent to the mobile employee’s phone or tablet.
4. The AT&T Workforce Manager is a cost-effective cloud-based business platform that’s all-in-one solution for managing employees on the go.
5. These wireless forms augment the existing paper versions and are sent directly to employees’ mobile devices.
6. Dispatchers can send information out, closely track the progress of mobile personnel, and manage workloads in real time.
7. This feature allows employees to clock in and out from a mobile handset or tablet.
8. Job Order Dispatching: With job order dispatching within the AT&T Workforce Manager productivity is heightened for users.