How To Delete My Banglalink Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your My Banglalink account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the My Banglalink app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with My Banglalink completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete My Banglalink Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by My Banglalink. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting My Banglalink via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with My Banglalink.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify My Banglalink of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete My Banglalink's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of My Banglalink on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete My Banglalink from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting My Banglalink app from an Iphone
If you want to delete My Banglalinks from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the My Banglalink icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on My Banglalink.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the My Banglalink app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete My Banglalink" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting My Banglalink app from your Android device
To delete My Banglalink from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on My Banglalink.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the My Banglalink app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the My Banglalink app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
My Banglalink Software Details
With all the self-services of Banglalink at your fingertips, we are bringing you a new and improved MyBL App! Essential services like checking your balance, dues, usage history, latest offers and much more are now available at the palm of your hand. Just log in to MyBL App and explore new possibilities! Features: * New user-friendly interface: With a more organized new interface, customers can easily find all the offers and services at one place. Self-services: Customers will be able to buy all the Minute/Internet/Mixed/SMS bundles from the revamped MyBL App. They can also avail the...