How To Delete AppTec MDM Agent Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your AppTec MDM Agent account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the AppTec MDM Agent app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with AppTec MDM Agent completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete AppTec MDM Agent Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by AppTec MDM Agent. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting AppTec MDM Agent via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with AppTec MDM Agent.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify AppTec MDM Agent of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete AppTec MDM Agent's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of AppTec MDM Agent on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete AppTec MDM Agent from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting AppTec MDM Agent app from an Iphone
If you want to delete AppTec MDM Agent from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the AppTec MDM Agent icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on AppTec MDM Agent.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the AppTec MDM Agent app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete AppTec MDM Agent" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete AppTec MDM Agent from your Android phone
To delete AppTec MDM Agent from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on AppTec MDM Agent.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the AppTec MDM Agent app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the AppTec MDM Agent app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
AppTec MDM Agent Software Details
The AppTec MDM Agent lets you secure, monitor, manage and support your entire fleet of Android devices deployed across your enterprise, when working in conjunction with the AppTec Enterprise Mobile Manager Console. This enterprise-wide solution provides your IT department with a single, integrated view of all mobile devices, allowing you to increase help desk efficiencies, reduce support costs and improve the overall support experience for today’s corporate user. Web-based, functionally robust and highly scalable, AppTec also provides unparalleled flexibility by offering three different...