How To Delete myTuner Radio and Podcasts Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your myTuner Radio and Podcasts account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the myTuner Radio and Podcasts app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with myTuner Radio and Podcasts completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like myTuner Radio and Podcasts
Delete myTuner Radio and Podcasts Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by myTuner Radio and Podcasts. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting myTuner Radio and Podcasts via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with myTuner Radio and Podcasts.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify myTuner Radio and Podcasts of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete myTuner Radio and Podcasts's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of myTuner Radio and Podcasts on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete myTuner Radio and Podcasts from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting myTuner Radio and Podcasts app from an Iphone
If you want to delete myTuner Radio and Podcasts from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the myTuner Radio and Podcasts icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on myTuner Radio and Podcasts.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the myTuner Radio and Podcasts app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete myTuner Radio and Podcasts" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete myTuner Radio and Podcasts from your Android phone
To delete myTuner Radio and Podcasts from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on myTuner Radio and Podcasts.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the myTuner Radio and Podcasts app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the myTuner Radio and Podcasts app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
myTuner Radio and Podcasts Software Details
With myTuner Radio app you can listen to live radio streaming from all over the world on your android phone or tablet. With a modern, beautiful and easy to use interface, myTuner gives you the best experience when it comes to listening to online radio, internet radio, AM and FM radio. 📻 FEATURES - listen to more than 50,000 radio stations from more than 200 countries and territories; - follow your favorite shows and more than 1 million podcasts; - choose amongst sports, news, music, comedy and more; - keep listening to free radio online while using other apps; - find out which song is...