How To Delete AppClose - co-parenting app Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your AppClose - co-parenting app account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the AppClose - co-parenting app app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with AppClose - co-parenting app completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like AppClose - co-parenting app
Delete AppClose - co-parenting app Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by AppClose - co-parenting app. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting AppClose - co-parenting app via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with AppClose .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify AppClose of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete AppClose - co-parenting app's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of AppClose - co-parenting app on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete AppClose - co-parenting app from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting AppClose - co-parenting app app from an Iphone
If you want to delete AppClose - co-parenting apps from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the AppClose - co-parenting app icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on AppClose - co-parenting app.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the AppClose - co-parenting app app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete AppClose - co-parenting app" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting AppClose - co-parenting app app from your Android device
To delete AppClose - co-parenting app from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on AppClose - co-parenting app.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the AppClose - co-parenting app app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the AppClose - co-parenting app app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
AppClose - co-parenting app Software Details
AppClose® has been featured on: The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Yahoo Lifestyle, TechCrunch, Austin American-Statesman. Тhe future of Co-Parenting technology. Experience AppClose, the Co-Parenting App like never before - beautifully redefined to make co-parenting simpler and more seamless. Now, co-parents, stepparents, family members, childcare providers, professionals, and other third parties – regardless of whether or not they use the app – can communicate and share information easily from the convenience of any mobile device. By...