How to Delete Pureple Outfit Planner Completely
Learn how to delete your Pureple Outfit Planner account, your personal data and also delete the Pureple Outfit Planner app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Pureple Outfit Planner completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Pureple Outfit Planner Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Pureple Outfit Planner. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Pureple Outfit Planner via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Pureple Outfit Planner.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Pureple Outfit Planner of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Pureple Outfit Planner's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Pureple Outfit Planner on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Pureple Outfit Planner from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Pureple Outfit Planner app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Pureple Outfit Planner from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Pureple Outfit Planner icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Pureple Outfit Planner.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Pureple Outfit Planner app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Pureple Outfit Planner" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Pureple Outfit Planner from your Android phone
To delete Pureple Outfit Planner from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Pureple Outfit Planner.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Pureple Outfit Planner app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Pureple Outfit Planner app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Pureple Outfit Planner Software Details
1. - Provides the easiest and fastest way to create your virtual closet by auto categorizing your items, providing ability to add from web directly and editing multiple items at a time.
2. Keep track of when you wear an outfit or plan outfits with Pureple calendar.
3. - As a virtual stylist, Pureple suggests you outfits from your own wardrobe by learning your style.
4. Pureple is #1 outfit planner and closet organizer app on iTunes with 2 million downloads now available on Android.
5. Organize your items by season, occasion, color, brand, size, location, availability, price, material, rating and more.
6. - See all your outfits containing a particular item, ask for outfit suggestions for an item.
7. Backup with the built-in iCloud/iTunes backup and restore tools to keep your data safe if something goes wrong with your device.
8. Discover new trends, get style inspiration from Pureple community.