How To Delete Apartments.com Rental Search Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Apartments.com Rental Search account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Apartments.com Rental Search app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Apartments.com Rental Search completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Apartments.com Rental Search
Delete Apartments.com Rental Search Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Apartments.com Rental Search. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Apartments.com Rental Search via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Apartments com Rental Search.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Apartments com Rental Search of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Apartments.com Rental Search's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Apartments.com Rental Search on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Apartments.com Rental Search from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Apartments.com Rental Search app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Apartments.com Rental Searchs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Apartments.com Rental Search icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Apartments.com Rental Search.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Apartments.com Rental Search app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Apartments.com Rental Search" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Apartments.com Rental Search app from your Android device
To delete Apartments.com Rental Search from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Apartments.com Rental Search.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Apartments.com Rental Search app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Apartments.com Rental Search app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Apartments.com Rental Search Software Details
Millions of renters rely on Apartments.com every month to search the most comprehensive inventory of rentals available. While on the go, use our innovative app to help you find the best apartment, condo, townhome or house to rent. 1. Access the most listings: Hundreds of thousands of apartments, condos, townhomes, and houses for rent are updated daily by property owners and our national research team. 2. Get the best information: Check real-time availability, rent ranges and specials without letting scams or repeat posts get in the way. View reviews submitted by other renters just like...