How To Delete Alarm Clock for Me free Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Alarm Clock for Me free account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Alarm Clock for Me free app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Alarm Clock for Me free completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Alarm Clock for Me free
Delete Alarm Clock for Me free Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Alarm Clock for Me free. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Alarm Clock for Me free via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Alarm Clock .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Alarm Clock of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Alarm Clock for Me free's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Alarm Clock for Me free on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Alarm Clock for Me free from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Alarm Clock for Me free app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Alarm Clock for Me free from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Alarm Clock for Me free icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Alarm Clock for Me free.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Alarm Clock for Me free app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Alarm Clock for Me free" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Alarm Clock for Me free from your Android phone
To delete Alarm Clock for Me free from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Alarm Clock for Me free.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Alarm Clock for Me free app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Alarm Clock for Me free app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Alarm Clock for Me free Software Details
1. Alarm Clock for Me turns your Android device into an alarm clock that plays your favorite tunes, a bedside clock with gorgeous themes, and a reliable daily helper perfect for every timing situation.
2. • You can also choose between vertical and horizontal modes, or prevent the main screen from auto-rotation by fixing the position of the clock on your screen.
3. • Adjust the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep.
4. • Use the customizable clock widgets on your Home screen.
5. • Use the shortcut on the main screen to go directly to the app’s settings and all active alarms.