How to Delete Get Rid of Cellulite Completely
Learn how to delete your Get Rid of Cellulite account, your personal data and also delete the Get Rid of Cellulite app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Get Rid of Cellulite completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Get Rid of Cellulite Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Get Rid of Cellulite. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Get Rid of Cellulite via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Get Rid of Cellulite.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Get Rid of Cellulite of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Get Rid of Cellulite's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Get Rid of Cellulite on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Get Rid of Cellulite from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Get Rid of Cellulite app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Get Rid of Cellulite from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Get Rid of Cellulite icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Get Rid of Cellulite.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Get Rid of Cellulite app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Get Rid of Cellulite" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Get Rid of Cellulite from your Android phone
To delete Get Rid of Cellulite from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Get Rid of Cellulite.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Get Rid of Cellulite app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Get Rid of Cellulite app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Get Rid of Cellulite Software Details
1. Most sources agree that the dimpled appearance of cellulite occurs due to problems/imbalance in the connective tissue and fat in a person’s body, but there are many theories about what may cause this imbalance.
2. Based on the number of times cellulite remedies appear in women’s magazines, websites, and blogs, I’m guessing that this is a problem we still haven’t solved.
3. While those who are overweight tend to have a higher chance of getting cellulite, many thin women complain of it as well.
4. Cellulite seems to be one of those problems that plagues many women these days.
5. They should all help balance the connective tissue/fat in the body and address the many possible causes.