How To Delete AfterShip Package Tracker Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your AfterShip Package Tracker account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the AfterShip Package Tracker app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with AfterShip Package Tracker completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like AfterShip Package Tracker
Delete AfterShip Package Tracker Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by AfterShip Package Tracker. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting AfterShip Package Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with AfterShip Package Tracker.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify AfterShip Package Tracker of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete AfterShip Package Tracker's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of AfterShip Package Tracker on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete AfterShip Package Tracker from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting AfterShip Package Tracker app from an Iphone
If you want to delete AfterShip Package Trackers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the AfterShip Package Tracker icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on AfterShip Package Tracker.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the AfterShip Package Tracker app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete AfterShip Package Tracker" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting AfterShip Package Tracker app from your Android device
To delete AfterShip Package Tracker from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on AfterShip Package Tracker.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the AfterShip Package Tracker app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the AfterShip Package Tracker app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
AfterShip Package Tracker Software Details
Download AfterShip Android package tracker app to track all your online orders and shipments! Free Package Tracker - UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, DPD, TNT & 600+ Carriers Tracking Track 600+ Carriers for FREE! • Free tracking • Free push notifications • No ads • Auto-detect courier • Easy copy / paste tracking number • Easy-to-share tracking links Free Push Notifications: • Info Received - Courier receives the order from shipper • In Transit - Shipment is picked up • Out for Delivery - Shipment is about to deliver soon • Delivered - Shipment is delivered • Failed Attempt - Cour...