How to Delete African Woman Hairstyle Completely
Learn how to delete your African Woman Hairstyle account, your personal data and also delete the African Woman Hairstyle app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with African Woman Hairstyle completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete African Woman Hairstyle Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by African Woman Hairstyle. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting African Woman Hairstyle via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with African Woman Hairstyle.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify African Woman Hairstyle of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting African Woman Hairstyle's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of African Woman Hairstyle on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete African Woman Hairstyle from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete African Woman Hairstyle app from your Iphone
If you want to delete African Woman Hairstyle from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the African Woman Hairstyle icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on African Woman Hairstyle.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the African Woman Hairstyle app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete African Woman Hairstyle" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete African Woman Hairstyle from your Android phone
To delete African Woman Hairstyle from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on African Woman Hairstyle.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the African Woman Hairstyle app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the African Woman Hairstyle app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
African Woman Hairstyle Software Details
1. For African braids styles women they were blessed with textured hair that is strong from one end to another braided black hairstyles easy braided hairstyles.
2. Beautifu hairstyles in the year 2019, african braiding styles 2018, hair fashion, different african style, african american braid styles.
3. Check out many of the easy braided hairstyles for black women below and choose your own signature style latest African braided black hairstyles.
4. Latest African Natural Hair Ideas - One of the most popular African American hairstyles is the Afro.
5. For most women it’s almost impossible to hold a braid tight to the head but African hair can do that and more! Depending on the hairstyle you are looking for and the shape of your face there are many looks that you can achieve.
6. Like many other African American hairstyles it is an easy, low maintenance black haircut style since it can be cared for with a pick or simply with your fingers.
7. This application african hair contains african braids Closely Cropped Sides, Tight Voluminous Curls, african braids, Wild Waves, Combed-Out Afro, Asymmetrical Silver Swoop and Curled Bob.
8. African Woman Hairstyle app is designed to load you with different ways to switch up your look in new mens and women hairstyles for 2019.
9. ❤️TRENDY AFRICAN HAIRSTYLES FOR LADIES❤️ Every lady wants to have her hair styled unforgettably.
10. For examples like Freeform Locs, Pinned-Up Volume, african hairstyles, Naturally Beautiful, Raised Curls, Wispy Ends, The Wet Look, Buzzed Fun, Mohawk, Ponytail and Loose Locks.
11. African Hair Braiding Styles.
12. It can be simply described as any length of hair that is in its natural african hair state.