How To Delete fth – Christian Dating Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your fth – Christian Dating account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the fth – Christian Dating app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with fth – Christian Dating completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like fth – Christian Dating
Delete fth – Christian Dating Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by fth – Christian Dating. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting fth – Christian Dating via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with fth .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify fth of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete fth – Christian Dating's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of fth – Christian Dating on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete fth – Christian Dating from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting fth – Christian Dating app from an Iphone
If you want to delete fth – Christian Datings from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the fth – Christian Dating icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on fth – Christian Dating.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the fth – Christian Dating app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete fth – Christian Dating" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting fth – Christian Dating app from your Android device
To delete fth – Christian Dating from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on fth – Christian Dating.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the fth – Christian Dating app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the fth – Christian Dating app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
fth – Christian Dating Software Details
fth. The NEW App for Christian Singles. Connect with Christian singles searching for meaningful relationships. fth is this month's most downloaded Christian app! A fun, fresh, FREE, simple-to-use app where Believers meet. Our mission is simple: To create a faith-based community for single Christian men and single Christian women to connect based on shared beliefs, shared values, and similar likes and interests. The Christian community is full of diverse identities, denominations and levels of faith; fth is created with all of that in mind: Whether you are Evangelical, Catholic...