How To Delete Ada – your health companion Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Ada – your health companion account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Ada – your health companion app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Ada – your health companion completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Ada – your health companion
Delete Ada – your health companion Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Ada – your health companion. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Ada – your health companion via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Ada .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Ada of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Ada – your health companion's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Ada – your health companion on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Ada – your health companion from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Ada – your health companion app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Ada – your health companions from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Ada – your health companion icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Ada – your health companion.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Ada – your health companion app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Ada – your health companion" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Ada – your health companion app from your Android device
To delete Ada – your health companion from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Ada – your health companion.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Ada – your health companion app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Ada – your health companion app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Ada – your health companion Software Details
Ada helps you and your loved ones check symptoms and discover what might be causing them – day or night without an appointment. Whatever’s bothering you, from stomach problems to headache, Ada can help you find answers and let you know if you should see a doctor. Developed by doctors and scientists, our app is trustworthy, fast, and available when and where you need a health check. How does it work? You answer simple questions about your own or someone else’s health and symptoms. Ada’s AI assesses your answers against its medical dictionary of thousands of disorders and conditions...