How To Delete Earnin - Get paid today Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Earnin - Get paid today account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Earnin - Get paid today app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Earnin - Get paid today completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Earnin - Get paid today
Delete Earnin - Get paid today Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Earnin - Get paid today. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Earnin - Get paid today via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Earnin .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Earnin of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Earnin - Get paid today's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Earnin - Get paid today on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Earnin - Get paid today from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Earnin - Get paid today app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Earnin - Get paid today from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Earnin - Get paid today icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Earnin - Get paid today.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Earnin - Get paid today app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Earnin - Get paid today" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Earnin - Get paid today from your Android phone
To delete Earnin - Get paid today from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Earnin - Get paid today.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Earnin - Get paid today app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Earnin - Get paid today app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Earnin - Get paid today Software Details
1. Access up to $500 between paychecks, save money by tipping yourself, get your money in minutes, explore savings options on medical bills, help avoid unnecessary overdraft fees, and earn cash back on your purchases.
2. We’ve added the ability for members to cash out their unemployment benefits so that everyone has the freedom to access the money they need when they need it.
3. Send us your medical bill and we will negotiate with your medical provider to try to reduce your balance and/or find you a more affordable payment plan.
4. For it to work, we need your phone’s GPS (location services) to be on at all times, and you must have a fixed work address.