How to Delete Cash Passport Completely
Learn how to delete your Cash Passport account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Cash Passport Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Cash Passport:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Cash Passport account, contact Cash Passport via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Cash Passport of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Cash Passport on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Cash Passport".
3. Delete Cash Passport on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Cash Passport" and Click "Uninstall".
Cash Passport Product Details
Cash Passport is a reloadable, multicurrency prepaid travel money card – which helps take the stress out of spending internationally. Here’s how: - Cash Passport is more secure than carrying cash; - It’s accepted in millions of places (everywhere Mastercard is accepted); - It allows you to load multiple currencies; - It gives you the ability to lock-in exchange rates so you’ll know exactly how much money you have to spend; and - 24/7 phone support to all Cash Passport customers no matter where you are in the world. The smarter and savvier new app comes with improved usability and added functionality, so you can spend more time holidaying. Key features: - Touch ID for fast and secure sign in; - Real time view of your balance(s); - Instantly transfer between currencies; - Reload your card (where in-app top-ups are allowed); - Monitor your transactions and spending; and - Manage your personal and card details. To find out more about Cash Passport and outsmarting travel, visit CashPassport.com