How To Delete Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate
Delete Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Prana Breath .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Prana Breath of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Prana Breath: Calm & Meditates from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate app from your Android device
To delete Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate Software Details
Dive into breathing techniques that are approved by ancient traditions, by modern science and by million+ of our users! Use the power of breathing and meditation to increase your mindfulness and live a better life. It doesn't matter whether you do Yoga, dieting, diving, or not, - you will see the positive impact anyway, for only 7-15 minutes a day! What does it do? * Improves brain activity: memory, attention, concentration * Relieves anxiety * Develops resistance to stress, develops physical endurance * Eliminates evening appetite attacks, thus helps to have a healthy weight * Decreas...