How to Delete AVATAR MUSIK Completely
Learn how to delete your AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game account, your personal data and also delete the AVATAR MUSIK app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete AVATAR MUSIK Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with AVATAR MUSIK.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify AVATAR MUSIK of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting AVATAR MUSIK's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete AVATAR MUSIK app from your Iphone
If you want to delete AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete AVATAR MUSIK from your Android phone
To delete AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
AVATAR MUSIK - Music and Dance Game Software Details
1. each zone has new adventures and unique games to discover, including Downtown, Park, Wedding, Beach, Private Yacht and more.
2. launched monthly to celebrate holidays with friends around the world, like Halloween, Valentines, New Year, Moon Festival and more.
3. earn free gifts in animal vet, farmer, police, music and hero challenges.
4. including K POP, V POP, disco, hip-hop, pop and party rock songs.