How to Delete QuickMD Completely
Learn how to delete your QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres account, your personal data and also delete the QuickMD app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete QuickMD Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with QuickMD.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify QuickMD of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting QuickMD's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete QuickMD app from your Iphone
If you want to delete QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete QuickMD from your Android phone
To delete QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
QuickMD - Online Doctors, Pres Software Details
1. We can refill your prescription(s), prescribe you new medications, issue you a doctor's note (sick note for school or work up to 3 days), and provide you with a PrEP prescription (HIV prophylaxis) or post exposure prophylaxis (PEP)--all prescribed directly to your local pharmacy of choice.
2. Our live doctors can help you with many acute urgent care complaints for which people go the Emergency Room (ER) or Urgent Care Clinic (see below).
3. Most private insurance plans that cover urgent care will reimburse your visit if a claim is submitted.
4. - Cheaper than other telemedicine services and ~30 cheaper than an average E.R. visit, and more affordable than most urgent care clinics.
5. Instantly talk to an Ivy-League trained doctor by phone, video or chat and have your prescriptions or refills electronically sent to your local pharmacy, in minutes, for only $75 per consultation.
6. *Please note that we cannot prescribe high-risk medications including controlled substances except as part of 'Medication-Assisted Treatment'.