How To Delete Smart TV's Remote Control Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Smart TV's Remote Control account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Smart TV's Remote Control app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Smart TV's Remote Control completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Smart TV's Remote Control
Delete Smart TV's Remote Control Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Smart TV's Remote Control. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Smart TV's Remote Control via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Smart TV s Remote Control.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Smart TV s Remote Control of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Smart TV's Remote Control's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Smart TV's Remote Control on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Smart TV's Remote Control from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Smart TV's Remote Control app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Smart TV's Remote Controls from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Smart TV's Remote Control icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Smart TV's Remote Control.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Smart TV's Remote Control app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Smart TV's Remote Control" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Smart TV's Remote Control app from your Android device
To delete Smart TV's Remote Control from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Smart TV's Remote Control.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Smart TV's Remote Control app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Smart TV's Remote Control app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Smart TV's Remote Control Software Details
CodeMatics Media Solutions is pleased to announce a very powerful and efficient Smart TV remote app for your smart TVs and Devices. Voice feature is available only for smart TVs / Devices operating on Android OS. For using the app, kindly connect your mobile device and Smart TV to the same WiFi Network and you are ready to go. You can easily Cast the media files (videos, pictures and audio music files) stored on your mobile phone to your Smart TV screen. Smart TV functionalities >> Power Control. >> Mute / Volume Control. >> Smart Sharing / Casting: View your Pictures and Vid...