How To Delete Shyft Moving Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Shyft Moving account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Shyft Moving app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Shyft Moving completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Shyft Moving Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Shyft Moving. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Shyft Moving via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Shyft Moving.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Shyft Moving of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Shyft Moving's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Shyft Moving on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Shyft Moving from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Shyft Moving app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Shyft Movings from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Shyft Moving icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Shyft Moving.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Shyft Moving app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Shyft Moving" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Shyft Moving app from your Android device
To delete Shyft Moving from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Shyft Moving.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Shyft Moving app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Shyft Moving app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Shyft Moving Software Details
Accurate, simple and super-convenient moving estimates with Shyft. A few clicks, a super-easy video chat and your estimate’s ready to go. With Shyft you’ll get your moving quotes in record time! A few clicks, a super quick and easy video chat and you’re ready to go! Our cutting-edge video technology captures your inventory details during an easy face-to-face chat with your moving company representative. Why Shyft? • 24/7 availability & support • You choose the time • You don’t need to take a day off work for a time-consuming in-home survey • You only need an internet con...