How To Delete Forest: Stay focused Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Forest: Stay focused account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Forest: Stay focused app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Forest: Stay focused completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Forest: Stay focused
Delete Forest: Stay focused Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Forest: Stay focused. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Forest: Stay focused via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Forest .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Forest of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Forest: Stay focused's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Forest: Stay focused on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Forest: Stay focused from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Forest: Stay focused app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Forest: Stay focused from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Forest: Stay focused icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Forest: Stay focused.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Forest: Stay focused app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Forest: Stay focused" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Forest: Stay focused from your Android phone
To delete Forest: Stay focused from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Forest: Stay focused.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Forest: Stay focused app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Forest: Stay focused app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Forest: Stay focused Software Details
1. Can't stop scrolling? Keep off your phone with the cutest focus timer, and unleash your productivity along with 4 million satisfied paying users.
2. If you commit to your task without getting distracted, your tree grows; if you cannot resist the temptation to use your phone, your tree dies.
3. leaving Forest and using apps added to the whitelist will not kill your tree.
4. • Forest is available for Android mobile and tablet devices, and can be accessed across all Android devices with Pro version.
5. Over time, you will have an entire forest built from your focus and commitment.
6. • Grow your very own forest with each tree representing your efforts.
7. To download the non-Android version of Forest requires a separate purchase.
8. Plant a tree when you need to stay focused.
9. From phone calls to text messages, your attention is constantly being diverted.
10. • Break phone addiction and form productive habits.
11. • Due to budget constraint, the number of real trees each user can plant is limited to five.
12. • View your daily/weekly/monthly/yearly progress and learn about your own focus habits.