How To Delete Flash Alert : Call & Sms Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Flash Alert : Call & Sms account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Flash Alert : Call & Sms app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Flash Alert : Call & Sms completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Flash Alert : Call & Sms
Delete Flash Alert : Call & Sms Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Flash Alert : Call & Sms. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Flash Alert : Call & Sms via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Flash Alert Call Sms.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Flash Alert Call Sms of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Flash Alert : Call & Sms's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Flash Alert : Call & Sms on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Flash Alert : Call & Sms from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Flash Alert : Call & Sms app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Flash Alert : Call & Sms from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Flash Alert : Call & Sms icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Flash Alert : Call & Sms.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Flash Alert : Call & Sms app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Flash Alert : Call & Sms" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Flash Alert : Call & Sms from your Android phone
To delete Flash Alert : Call & Sms from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Flash Alert : Call & Sms.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Flash Alert : Call & Sms app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Flash Alert : Call & Sms app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Flash Alert : Call & Sms Software Details
Flash Alert : Call & Sms will give you flash notification on incoming calls and text messages. The flash on call feature finally available for Android phones. With this free app you will be able to answer any call quickly and avoid missing vital communications when you cannot hear your phone ringing. Key Features : + Flash Alert on Incoming Calls . + Blinking Flash on Sms Message . + Flash on notifications from : Viber, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Skype and Whatsapp . + Shake phone to disable Call light . + Silent mode to activate Led light and disable ringing . Best ways...