How to Delete BNN Bloomberg Completely
Learn how to delete your BNN Bloomberg: Financial News account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete BNN Bloomberg Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BNN Bloomberg: Financial News:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your BNN Bloomberg account, contact BNN Bloomberg via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify BNN Bloomberg of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete BNN Bloomberg on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete BNN Bloomberg: Financial News".
3. Delete BNN Bloomberg on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "BNN Bloomberg: Financial News" and Click "Uninstall".
BNN Bloomberg: Financial News Product Details
BNN Bloomberg is Canada's definitive source for business news. · Real-time data from TSX-listed stocks · Watch Live: BNN Bloomberg, Bloomberg Television and market-moving announcements · Unparalleled coverage of business news content and personal finance advice · Use the Stock Lookup tool to search and analyze stocks · In the Markets section, find top North American Gainers, Losers and Most Active stocks · Powered by our partner Bloomberg's thousands of business journalists and analysts around the globe