How To Delete BNN Bloomberg Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your BNN Bloomberg account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the BNN Bloomberg app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with BNN Bloomberg completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete BNN Bloomberg Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BNN Bloomberg. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting BNN Bloomberg via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with BNN Bloomberg.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify BNN Bloomberg of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete BNN Bloomberg's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of BNN Bloomberg on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete BNN Bloomberg from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting BNN Bloomberg app from an Iphone
If you want to delete BNN Bloombergs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the BNN Bloomberg icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on BNN Bloomberg.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the BNN Bloomberg app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete BNN Bloomberg" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting BNN Bloomberg app from your Android device
To delete BNN Bloomberg from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on BNN Bloomberg.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the BNN Bloomberg app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the BNN Bloomberg app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
BNN Bloomberg Software Details
Welcome to the new BNN Bloomberg app! For the first time ever on the app, watch LIVE BNN Bloomberg and Bloomberg Television programming, featuring comprehensive coverage of Canadian and international markets. BNN Bloomberg, Canada’s definitive source for business news will provide audiences with unparalleled coverage of business news content, powered by Bloomberg’s 2,700 business journalists and analysts in 120 countries. The major partnership sees BNN, Canada’s most-watched source for televised business news, add Bloomberg’s vast array of financial news, analysis, video, and televisi...