How To Delete Fun Routine Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Fun Routine account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Fun Routine app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Fun Routine completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Fun Routine Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Fun Routine. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Fun Routine via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Fun Routine.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Fun Routine of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Fun Routine's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Fun Routine on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Fun Routine from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Fun Routine app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Fun Routines from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Fun Routine icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Fun Routine.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Fun Routine app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Fun Routine" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Fun Routine app from your Android device
To delete Fun Routine from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Fun Routine.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Fun Routine app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Fun Routine app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Fun Routine Software Details
The Fun Routine App seeks to help parents with children who have some form of difficulty understanding activities that are daily, such as children with Autism (ASD). With the help of this tool, it is possible to organize the child's daily routine, where he or she can view and mark their tasks as completed, simulating the routine routine. The application is educational and encourages communication. It is quite simple, which makes it very easy to use, both for the parent and the child. It is important to note that it was designed for children with ASD, but it is suitable for any child, or...