How To Delete Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder
Delete Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder from your Android phone
To delete Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Mobills Budget and Bill Reminder Software Details
1. Mobills is a Budget app that allows you to create a custom monthly budget that will help you take control of your money.
2. With Mobills you can take control of your finances in a few minutes and have financial peace of mind every month.
3. Track your limit, total amount due, and never lose control of your personal finances again with a built-in bill payment reminder.
4. Mobills is a budget app with features created for you to replace your monthly spending spreadsheet.
5. You are able to manage your money, track your spending, and achieve your financial goals all in one place.
6. Budgeting just got easy Mobills helps you create a monthly budget.
7. With Mobills, you can analyze your personal finances in a comprehensive manner, using graphs and reports.
8. By using Mobills you can planner yours bills payments, you can also stay out of debt, and save money.
9. When you create a plan for your money, you are then able to ensure that you will always have enough for the things you need and the things that are important to you.
10. Thus, creating a customized budget that works for you and your family, while tracking your expenses throughout the month.