How To Delete Narrator's Voice Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Narrator's Voice account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Narrator's Voice app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Narrator's Voice completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Narrator's Voice Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Narrator's Voice. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Narrator's Voice via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Narrator s Voice.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Narrator s Voice of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Narrator's Voice's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Narrator's Voice on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Narrator's Voice from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Narrator's Voice app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Narrator's Voice from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Narrator's Voice icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Narrator's Voice.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Narrator's Voice app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Narrator's Voice" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Narrator's Voice from your Android phone
To delete Narrator's Voice from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Narrator's Voice.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Narrator's Voice app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Narrator's Voice app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Narrator's Voice Software Details
Narrator’s Voice app lets you create and share amusing messages using a narrator’s voice of your choice. With a wide range of languages and reliable, pleasant sounding voices. Simply speak or type a message, then choose the language, voice and any special effects for the app to use. The end result is a customized narration of your original message, which you can share as desired. Videos are one of the hottest projects for Narrator’s Voice, letting the narrator explain or comment on whatever’s happening on the screen. In fact, many people have been using the Narrator’s Voice app to add a...