How to Delete ColorApp Completely
Learn how to delete your ColorApp account, your personal data and also delete the ColorApp app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with ColorApp completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete ColorApp Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ColorApp. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ColorApp via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ColorApp.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ColorApp of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting ColorApp's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ColorApp on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ColorApp from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete ColorApp app from your Iphone
If you want to delete ColorApp from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ColorApp icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ColorApp.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ColorApp app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ColorApp" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete ColorApp from your Android phone
To delete ColorApp from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ColorApp.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ColorApp app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ColorApp app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ColorApp Software Details
1. Além disso, trazemos uma cartela digital para consultar quando quiser, conteúdos exclusivos sobre coloração pessoal, e ainda conta com o nosso inédito buscador de consultoras, que acha uma profissional formada pela Studio Immagine para fazer o teste de cor.
2. A expert em cores Luciana Ulrich explica tudo sobre Coloração Pessoal em cada uma das estações do Método Sazonal Expandido.