How To Delete Free Mp3 Downloads Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Free Mp3 Downloads account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Free Mp3 Downloads app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Free Mp3 Downloads completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Free Mp3 Downloads
Delete Free Mp3 Downloads Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Free Mp3 Downloads. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Free Mp3 Downloads via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Free Mp3 Downloads.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Free Mp3 Downloads of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Free Mp3 Downloads's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Free Mp3 Downloads on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Free Mp3 Downloads from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Free Mp3 Downloads app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Free Mp3 Downloads from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Free Mp3 Downloads icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Free Mp3 Downloads.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Free Mp3 Downloads app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Free Mp3 Downloads" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Free Mp3 Downloads from your Android phone
To delete Free Mp3 Downloads from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Free Mp3 Downloads.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Free Mp3 Downloads app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Free Mp3 Downloads app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Free Mp3 Downloads Software Details
Free Mp3 Downloads allows you to search, download and listen songs that are licenced as "free to use". Usage is simple - in "Download" tab enter your search query, hit "search" button, wait for results to load and then click on the song that you want to download. In "Listen" tab you can listen to the songs downloaded through the app and all other mp3 records that you have on your device, therefore this app can be used as a music player. Songs are downloaded to your devices SD cards folder "music-freeMp3Downloads" and can be reached directly from there, from application's embedded music play...