How To Delete Guitar Solo HD 🎸 Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Guitar Solo HD 🎸 account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Guitar Solo HD 🎸 app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Guitar Solo HD 🎸 completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Guitar Solo HD 🎸 Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Guitar Solo HD 🎸. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Guitar Solo HD 🎸 via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Guitar Solo HD .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Guitar Solo HD of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Guitar Solo HD 🎸's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Guitar Solo HD 🎸 on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Guitar Solo HD 🎸 from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Guitar Solo HD 🎸 app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Guitar Solo HD 🎸s from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Guitar Solo HD 🎸 icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Guitar Solo HD 🎸.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Guitar Solo HD 🎸 app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Guitar Solo HD 🎸" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Guitar Solo HD 🎸 app from your Android device
To delete Guitar Solo HD 🎸 from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Guitar Solo HD 🎸.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Guitar Solo HD 🎸 app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Guitar Solo HD 🎸 app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Guitar Solo HD 🎸 Software Details
Enjoy and play the best free guitar game on Android. Be a hero of the 6 strings in this real simulator. Guitar Solo HD has studio sound and it includes all the features you expect from a virtual guitar. Suitable from experts to beginners, you will find a easy use tool to learn your scales, notes and chords on a beautiful fretboard. Beginners will learn the basics of playing the guitar, while the musicians will have a perfect tool to learn new scales or composing anywhere. It can be the ideal complement for Drum Solo HD, to improvise an small band full of rhythm. Features: - 3 modes t...