How to Delete Drum Solo Studio Completely
Learn how to delete your Drum Solo Studio account, your personal data and also delete the Drum Solo Studio app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Drum Solo Studio completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Drum Solo Studio Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Drum Solo Studio. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Drum Solo Studio via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Drum Solo Studio.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Drum Solo Studio of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Drum Solo Studio's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Drum Solo Studio on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Drum Solo Studio from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Drum Solo Studio app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Drum Solo Studio from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Drum Solo Studio icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Drum Solo Studio.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Drum Solo Studio app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Drum Solo Studio" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Drum Solo Studio from your Android phone
To delete Drum Solo Studio from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Drum Solo Studio.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Drum Solo Studio app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Drum Solo Studio app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Drum Solo Studio Software Details
1. Have fun and become a real drummer with the amazing experience of playing rock and drumming with this multitouch acoustic drum kit simulator.
2. - Record your own session and later, you can play on it, like a real drum set machine.
3. This drum set game is free, it has fast response, and includes different sound bank sets recorded with studio quality.
4. Play this game with your fingers (as it they were drumsticks) in your mobile phone or tablet.
5. Play music loud with headset for a superior experience.
6. - Repeat button in order to play continuously your improvisations (playback mode).
7. You can record, play and repeat your compositions.
8. Because it is the most advanced drum kit simulator and it is more lighweight than the rest.
9. - Play MP3 and OGG files from your music library.
10. - Use it in conjunction with the rest of Batalsoft apps (bass, piano, guitar...) to form your own band.