How To Delete paysafecard – pay cash online Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your paysafecard – pay cash online account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the paysafecard – pay cash online app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with paysafecard – pay cash online completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like paysafecard – pay cash online
Delete paysafecard – pay cash online Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by paysafecard – pay cash online. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting paysafecard – pay cash online via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with paysafecard .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify paysafecard of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete paysafecard – pay cash online's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of paysafecard – pay cash online on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete paysafecard – pay cash online from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting paysafecard – pay cash online app from an Iphone
If you want to delete paysafecard – pay cash online from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the paysafecard – pay cash online icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on paysafecard – pay cash online.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the paysafecard – pay cash online app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete paysafecard – pay cash online" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete paysafecard – pay cash online from your Android phone
To delete paysafecard – pay cash online from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on paysafecard – pay cash online.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the paysafecard – pay cash online app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the paysafecard – pay cash online app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
paysafecard – pay cash online Software Details
When it comes to your money, its security is just as important as being able to use it easily. The paysafecard app lets you pay online as easily, quickly and safely as paying in cash. Find sales outlets near you with the handy paysafecard app and use its built-in QR code scanner for your paysafecard PINs. The paysafecard app also lets you keep an eye on your spending and balance at all times, giving you complete control of your finances. Find sales outlets Enter your location or let your smartphone do it for you. In either case, the paysafecard app conveniently guides you to your nearest...