How To Delete Zenly - Your map, your people Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Zenly - Your map, your people account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Zenly - Your map, your people app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Zenly - Your map, your people completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Zenly - Your map, your people
Delete Zenly - Your map, your people Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Zenly - Your map, your people. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Zenly - Your map, your people via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Zenly .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Zenly of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Zenly - Your map, your people's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Zenly - Your map, your people on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Zenly - Your map, your people from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Zenly - Your map, your people app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Zenly - Your map, your peoples from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Zenly - Your map, your people icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Zenly - Your map, your people.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Zenly - Your map, your people app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Zenly - Your map, your people" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Zenly - Your map, your people app from your Android device
To delete Zenly - Your map, your people from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Zenly - Your map, your people.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Zenly - Your map, your people app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Zenly - Your map, your people app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Zenly - Your map, your people Software Details
Zenly is a map that lets you know what your friends and family are up to. Millions of people around the world have shown that Zenly brings you to spend more time with the people who matter most and moves you a little closer to them even when you can't. Use Zenly to: - See exactly where your friends are and what they’re up to - Know when your friends run out of battery when you can’t reach them - Bump phones with friends to let others know you’re hanging out - Know when they’re at home, at school, at work and when they’re on their way to any of those places - Get to your friends through...