How To Delete SongPop 2 - Guess The Song Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your SongPop 2 - Guess The Song account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the SongPop 2 - Guess The Song app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with SongPop 2 - Guess The Song completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like SongPop 2 - Guess The Song
Delete SongPop 2 - Guess The Song Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SongPop 2 - Guess The Song. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SongPop 2 - Guess The Song via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with SongPop 2 .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify SongPop 2 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete SongPop 2 - Guess The Song's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SongPop 2 - Guess The Song on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SongPop 2 - Guess The Song from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting SongPop 2 - Guess The Song app from an Iphone
If you want to delete SongPop 2 - Guess The Song from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SongPop 2 - Guess The Song icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SongPop 2 - Guess The Song.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SongPop 2 - Guess The Song app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SongPop 2 - Guess The Song" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete SongPop 2 - Guess The Song from your Android phone
To delete SongPop 2 - Guess The Song from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SongPop 2 - Guess The Song.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SongPop 2 - Guess The Song app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SongPop 2 - Guess The Song app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SongPop 2 - Guess The Song Software Details
Get Ready for the Holidays with Google Play’s Festive Updates! Listen to more than 100,000 real music clips from artists like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, One Direction, Bon Jovi and more! Guess the correct artist and title as fast as you can. Challenge your friends and compete against music lovers worldwide! Master playlists and claim your trophies! What’s New? ◆ PARTY MODE: Compete against hundreds of players in daily multiplayer tournaments! Can you get the most prestigious badges? ◆ MEET MELODY: Practice in solo mode with Melody, the SongPop mascot. ◆ TRY FOR FREE: All playlists ar...