How to Delete Abridge Completely
Learn how to delete your Abridge for Patients account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Abridge Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Abridge for Patients:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Abridge account, contact Abridge via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Abridge of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Abridge on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Abridge for Patients".
3. Delete Abridge on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Abridge for Patients" and Click "Uninstall".
Abridge for Patients Product Details
Conversations with your doctor are full of meaningful moments — key pieces of advice about how to best manage your care. But if you’re like most people, the details can fall through the cracks. That’s where Abridge comes in — to be a second pair of ears so you can better understand and follow through with your care. Abridge helps you stay on top of your health, whether you’re at a routine appointment, specialist visit, or annual exam. Simply record the conversation to get started. When your appointment is over, Abridge creates an interactive transcript of the medical parts of your conversation so you can quickly skip to any parts you may want to revisit. Abridge uses computers to transcribe the medical parts of the conversation, so nobody reads or hears the conversation but you. IF YOU ARE A CLINICIAN or employed by an enterprise system, please reach out to us at [email protected] for more information. The enterprise solution provides additional clinical value that is not shown in this consumer app. UNDERSTAND THE MOST IMPORTANT POINTS Abridge has your back, from reminding you of medical terminology to identifying important details of your care. The app automatically finds key points like medication instructions and follow-ups for your review. Get definitions for medical terms, right in the context of your conversation. STAY ON TOP OF YOUR MEDICATIONS Track the medications you’re taking in one spot, right inside the medication list. Add medications, dosages, and instructions. Review medication basics, such as how to safely use the medication. And find savings at the pharmacy with coupons from GoodRx. SHARE YOUR RECORDINGS Securely share your conversation with family and others involved in your health. Keep everyone on the same page, even if they were unable to attend the appointment. Everyone can have more peace of mind knowing they can get a quick summary of what was said, and hear the information as if they were present. TRUST YOUR INFORMATION IS SECURE AND WILL REMAIN PRIVATE Abridge is secure and private: All your data is encrypted in transit and at rest, and stored in HIPAA-compliant servers. You control your information and who it is shared with. We will never sell, rent, or share your personal health information without your consent. Abridge was developed by doctors, patients, and researchers. WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING “Abridge helps people better understand their doctor's recommendations, which can improve patient engagement and health literacy.” Steve Shapiro, Chief Medical and Scientific Officer, UPMC "Abridge empowers consumers with easier access to a transcript of a clinical encounter and -- more importantly -- the context and tools to help them make sense of it." Aneesh Chopra, President, CareJourney, and former U.S. CTO CONTACT US ↳ Email: [email protected] ↳ Web: abridge.com