Published by Sodexo Pass
Table of Contents:
- Delete via Email
- Delete on iphone
- Delete on android
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Sodexo Panamá Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Sodexo Panamá:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now you understand what the Law says, Send your Request directly to Sodexo Panamá using the form below:
Chat with our AppContacter AI Support
Alternatively, you can follow these steps below to get Sodexo Panamá to delete your account/data:
- To delete your Sodexo Panamá account, contact Sodexo Panamá via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Sodexo Panamá of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to info@redacted... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Sodexo Panamá on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Sodexo Panamá".
3. Delete Sodexo Panamá on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Sodexo Panamá" and Click "Uninstall".