1. I only kept using it with the hope that continual improvements would make it great, however with now requiring a monthly subscription or a very steep one-time cost for an app I wasn't sold on to begin with, I'm ready to look for a better alternative.UPDATE: I have returned to 5 stars... The app creator quickly responded and fixed the issue.
2. Aside from that, I really love this app.I love it! But it always crashes 😭 I can't get past the first page or two without it freezing and shutting down the app.. But I would really like to use it! The app has a lot of reading good information and journaling/gardening tools... I can just never keep it running for 2 minutes 😔 Update: 2/25/23 still an issue with using the app 😭It was still a work in progress before the latest update and paid feature requirement.
3. Finally, the app is much too expensive for my budget -- $4.99 a month or $46.99 a year? Are you kidding me? Especially when the app is trying to sell me supplies? Uninstalling.Not helpful to homesteading- paid for premium and quality does not match price.
4. I'll be looking for a more affordable app, or just figuring it out on my own.I liked this app until the subscription plan and severe limitations put on free version.
5. Now there isn't an option for free use that is useful for those that are trying to afford basic needs to feed 8 children.
6. Understanding that money needs to be made but if you have to deal with advertisements then it should remain free in my opinion.
7. I get it! You're a business and need to make money, but the cost of the app month to month or yearly is WAY too expensive.
8. Hope you get it figured out because it was a great app.Barely usable for free users.
9. I get you need to make money but I am not willing to pay a monthly subscription for this app.
10. The free version before recent updates was great.
11. 3 Phrases to describe my experience...User friendly, informative, useful.Updated 2/16/2023: I'm lowering my rating from 3 stars to 2.