Contact Golf Tracks Lite
Why should I report an Issue with Golf Tracks Lite?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Educatesoft to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Golf Tracks Lite Features and Description
Golf Tracks is an electronic golf Score Card, Handicap Tracker and Range Finder. The primary goal of Golf Tracks Lite is ease of use. This app will enhance your user experience by adding a floating on-top-widget that will enable you to interact seamlessly with your social networks, search the web and read your favorite content on top of any app – without switching apps. Additionally, the floating on-top-widget may display useful offers and free coupons that support our development. Should you ever become dissatisfied with this widget please let us know and, of course, it may be easily stopped/deleted by dragging the close icon to the pause icon. Thanks for downloading and enjoy this brand new way of using your phone.” Try out the full version, 'Golf Tracks Pro' with added features and no nag screens!
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Golf Tracks Lite Issues
How to Fix Golf Tracks Lite Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Golf Tracks Lite, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Golf Tracks Lite is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Golf Tracks Lite user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Golf Tracks Lite is down, you'll need to wait until Golf Tracks Lite itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Golf Tracks Lite app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....