1. OUcare™ is an intelligent application that manages your vital signs, it can read back the health data from a blood pressure monitor or thermometer or other medical devices by NFC or BLE.
1. Dont waste your money.Installed the app by following a link from the manual that came with a CVS thermometer, went directly to the infrared thermometer reading screen in the app, then had the app blow out my eardrums by playing a loud bleeping noise at max volume through my headphones.
2. The only way to record readings is to connect the device to your phone through the auxiliary port.Fantastic idea!!!! Horrible execution... The app is not user friendly at all and seems designed for someone who already knows how to use it.
3. My biggest complaint is that even when you think you have the app shut down, it starts back up and wants you to "put your phone near the device" it appears that this app contains ts to several devices, some of which mist be bluetooth enabled.
4. -10 stars, health app managed to actively cause harm in 5 seconds of use.First of all the directions you get on the quick start guide suck!! Can't figure out how to connect to bluetooth and the website is just as useless.
5. It prompts to turn on my Bluetooth when I have the adapter that plugs into the thermometer and phone plugged in.
6. Can these issues be fixed, please? I would really like to utilize this tool, and the app features sound awesome.Although it's not glamorous and outdated....this thermometer and app works perfectly! It's nice to have one that works with just pressing against temple.
7. In a few words NOT USER FRIENDLY AT ALLUnless you allow for the ap to track and make phone calls, access your photos and record media it won't even open.
8. With no instructions I was able to turn on Bluetooth but without an address it can't be paired with my phone.
9. Nothing in app says how to connect to device and instructions in box contain 1 sentence with no troubleshooting.So difficult to use.
10. Not only is the app useless, the digital thermometer doesn't work as advertised.
11. No text or words or instructions, just random buttons and you have to click through multiple pages to navigate.