Contact CoinSpot - Buy & Sell Bitcoin
Why should I report an Issue with CoinSpot - Buy & Sell Bitcoin?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of CoinSpot to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
CoinSpot - Buy & Sell Bitcoin Features and Description
Here is a sample of what the new CoinSpot App can do for you: Easy & Fast Cryptocurrency Trading Buying and Selling any cryptocurrency available on CoinSpot is now made even easier by the clean and simple CoinSpot App user interface. Select from the full list of coins, select your quantity in AUD or cryptocurrency and receive your funds instantly in your CoinSpot wallet ready to use how you choose. Swapping directly from crypto to crypto coming soon! Follow Over 310+ Cryptocurrencies Stay ahead of the market by easily following the all listed coins on CoinSpot with an interactive list of coins. Swipe easily between all coins & tokens, the biggest gainers and the biggest losers over the last 24 hours. Select any coin or token to quickly access key indicators and charts with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly timescales. CoinSpot Wallets - Track, Manage, Send & Receive By using your CoinSpot wallets within the app you can easily track your holdings and wallet values in one simple view. Directly access your Bitcoin wallet (or any other available currency) to; view your recent order history, easily send & receive directly from the app, and view your recent send and receive transactions. Access your CoinSpot Account Facilities Gain streamlined access to your CoinSpot account facilities such as deposit & withdrawal AUD, making it quicker than ever to access and use your funds, your way. Easily access our knowledge base and support team for any questions you have along the way. Trade and Transact, Safely & Securely Your CoinSpot account is always secured by the most stringent best practice security protocols including multi-stage verification, and customisable account settings accessible under the Security section of your account. As the first Australian based exchange to hold both an ISO27001 Certification for Information Security Management and a Blockchain Australia Certification you can be confident you are in safe hands. Not a rocket scientist? If you are new to cryptocurrency or just getting started, there is no need to fear. CoinSpot is designed to suit everyone from beginners to advanced traders alike. We are super excited to have you on board and we have the best and brightest support team to help with anything you need. In need of some help? If you ever have any questions our team is available on live chat 7 days a week via our Help Centre or you can always shoot your questions through to [email protected]
Troubleshoot and Solve Common CoinSpot Issues
How to Fix CoinSpot Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with CoinSpot, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if CoinSpot is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter CoinSpot user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that CoinSpot is down, you'll need to wait until CoinSpot itself fixes the issue.
- Clear CoinSpot app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....