Contact Trading 212: Stocks, ETFs, ISA
Why should I report an Issue with Trading 212: Stocks, ETFs, ISA?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Trading 212 to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Trading 212: Stocks, ETFs, ISA Features and Description
UK's #1 app for active trading & long-term investing.* Access global financial markets commission-free and hassle-free. Start with a free, lifetime practice account with virtual money. Capital at risk. Trading 212 Invest & ISA: - Unlimited commission-free trades; - 12,000+ Real Stocks and ETFs from the UK, the US, Germany, France, Spain, the Netherlands and other; - Uncompromising, direct trade execution - we don’t sell your order flow. Trading 212 CFD: 7,000+ CFDs on Stocks, Forex, Gold, Oil, Indices and more; - Tight spreads even at news time; - Smooth and easy to use charts for technical analysis power by TradingView ...and always an outstanding live customer service, responding within seconds. Investments can fall and rise. You may get back less than you invested. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 83% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. * Based on store statistics as of February 2021. Zero commission refers to no broker fee being charged for buying or selling shares. FX fee of 0.15% applies when buying or selling securities denominated in a currency different from that of your Trading 212 account. Trading 212 is the following companies: Trading 212 UK Ltd. authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register number 609146). Trading 212 Markets Ltd. authorised and regulated by the CySEC, Cyprus (Register number 398/21). Trading 212 Ltd. authorised and regulated by the FSC, Bulgaria (Register number RG-03-0237). Seller: Trading 212
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Trading 212 Issues
How to Fix Trading 212 Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Trading 212, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Trading 212 is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Trading 212 user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Trading 212 is down, you'll need to wait until Trading 212 itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Trading 212 app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....