Contact Fxhours: Forex, Crypto, Gold
Why should I report an Issue with Fxhours: Forex, Crypto, Gold?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of AsaamSoft to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Fxhours: Forex, Crypto, Gold Features and Description
Forex market ( Foreign Exchange Market or Currency Exchange Market ) is open 24 hours a day. It provides a great opportunity for traders to trade at any time. Most successful traders choose overlapping times when more than one market is open at the same time. These overlapping times provide the greatest degree of liquidity and create the best chance to trade. FXhours is built to simplify the forex trading. So, If you look up for application that monitor the opening hours of Forex market in YOUR LOCAL TIME , show the overlapping times , count DST for each market automatically, stream real-time charts and access to forex agenda … THEN FXhours application is the best choice for you . More Features: - Summer Time Notification. - Pip Value Calculator. - Pivot Calculator. - Forex Calendar with its alert powered by Forex Factory site. - Real-time Currency prices. - Alerts for open markets. - Notifications for market Holidays. - Real-time charts -Central Bank Interest Rates. - Technical analysis ( powered by TradingView) - Forex Correlation. - currency converter. -Crypto market - Commodities (gold, silver, oil ..etc) NOTE: This application assumes local trading hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM in each Forex market from Monday to Friday .
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Fxhours Issues
How to Fix Fxhours Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Fxhours, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Fxhours is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Fxhours user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Fxhours is down, you'll need to wait until Fxhours itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Fxhours app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....